Saturday, August 1, 2009

Langkawi trip ---1st day

As promised, I'll blog about my trip last month. It took me quite some time and sorry for putting on such long suspense to you guys. Haha... My dear already blog about it so I guess I need not to talk much but I will upload pictures that he did not include in his blog. Not much because we had so little time left for the first day....So here goes..

Introducing the alligator fish....... haha. Dear dear pose chin...

This is how it looks like inside..

me....

My dear dear.. Dear act cool chin...don't want smile ba..haha

My dear dear with penguins...the one like look like 'Lovelace' in the Happy Feet movie

According to my dear dear, my photography skills no good.. He took me with many penguins. I only took him with erm...one penguin?...hehe.

my dear dear with sea lion.. cute right?? I mean both o..hehe

mum and I

puffer fish

My dear dear...looks like the puffer fish is nibbling on his finger.. (I take one o :P)

I guess that was it for the first day. We spent 2 hours plus inside underwater world and a lot of photography session inside. After that, we had tea break cos we did not have lunch. We sibei hungry already inside underwater world. So we went opposite underwater world to some mamak stall. Then we discovered something new. Pasembur. At first we thought it was something so special that we never heard of it before so we ordered. Come out....Rojak... aduh! name very special. taste not so special. By the way, the food at Langkawi are mostly malay food so be prepared to eat spicy stuff when you are having your vacation here. Don't say I did not warn you...Lol. Then we went back hotel to get some rest.

That night we went out to padang matsirat area to see the night view. It was very different compared to the last time I was here. Probably I didn't know that Langkawi has night life. You can see people shopping and eating at this area. Langkawi is very safe place. Haha...to show you how safe, we had supper around 11 something. PM mind you. haha. By the time we head back to hotel probably was already 12 something nearing to 1 am. lol. New experience for us and you can actually see many people still at stalls eating and chatting away. So definitely very safe :)

2nd day of Langkawi trip to be continue...

0 comments:

Post a Comment