We reach there around 4 pm and we quickly find our way to the Aquaria. We waste no time and head into photography mood.
The great fish tank...
mummy and I
The view...We met up with Chia Yee and Derick that evening for dinner together at the Pavillion. I ordered hot plate kueh tiau which tasted... erm...less yummy?? haha...we also ordered barbecued stingrays. Dear dear ordered roasted duck which tasted way better than my hot plate kueh tiau. Haha...
After dinner, we walked back to our hotel and parted with Chia Yee and Derick near the monorail station. But before we went back to our room, we spent some time to go for final shopping near our hotel. I bought a Baleno jacket and dear bought 3 tshirts from BodyGlove which he found out that it costs much cheaper in Kuching (swt right?).. But anyway, dear dear liked it and he look nice in it. I helped him pick too :) We went back after that and head to bed rather late because dear dear and I chatted a while before we went to sleep.
The next morning, we went to the airport around 10.30 and parted ways. My dear dear went back to Kuching while my mum and I went to Miri. I loved every moment of this trip and I will definitely cherish it. I hope another trip like this can come soon... LOve you my Dear dear...
The next morning, we went to the airport around 10.30 and parted ways. My dear dear went back to Kuching while my mum and I went to Miri. I loved every moment of this trip and I will definitely cherish it. I hope another trip like this can come soon... LOve you my Dear dear...


0 comments:
Post a Comment