Monday, July 27, 2009

Sad...

Dear just left my house half an hour ago. It is 10.10 am right now.

The moment he left, my tears start streaming down my face. One last hug from him before he left sent my heart to the breaking point. I can't help it. Watching him go really breaks my heart. I did not want him to see me cry again. I quickly closes the door. Deep down, I really wanted him to stay on. I wanted to ask him to stay on. But I promise to let him go already, I would not do it.

As time passes by, he is getting further apart from me. No more short bus trip to his place or weekend dating at town. No more holding hands and hugs and kisses that would lighten my heart even at my darkest moment. I really am sad. I misses dear dear so much already.

I LOVE YOU My Dear Dear....



0 comments: