Sunday, August 16, 2009

Makeup..

Lately I have been addicted with make up tutorial on youtube. It is really interesting and useful ( for girls who likes makeup) especially getting ready for a special occasion or just a normal day out. I like these three people doing makeup tutorials as they really do have skills and their tutorials are really helpful to achieve whatever look you want.

Lauren Luke (known as panacea81 in youtube). Lauren has a very cool accent but she is really talented. She is pretty funny too at times. I'll show you a video of the makeup tutorial that I will definitely try.



Michelle Phan is also very talented and she is Asian so I guess we all can find her tips useful for us.



I liked Michelle's style because it is simpler and easy to follow. There are several more of her videos in youtube. Be sure to check it out :)

Lastly is xteener. I don't her name but you can find her tutorials through that name in youtube. She has that typical Chinese monoeyelids and it is very useful too for those with the same situation (if you get what I mean.. haha) :)



Besides that, I know that maybe some of you have difficult time curling your hair using curling iron. There also few tips to help you with your hair too from Michelle's page.



These are only a few out of so many videos. You girls can check it out whenever that creative mood sparks up. Well, hope these inspires you to be creative with your makeup and hairdo.

Ta-ta! :D

3 comments:

Ms.NiCo said...

cool... then i can owes practice more, but a bit lazy to make up sometimes. aih~

GeraldyN said...

Lol...michelle's style is easier. really. u can try it out too...i learnt alot too. just the problem is makeup will cause breakout on my face. aiks...

Ms.NiCo said...

mebi i just wanna learn how to do eye shadow.. don reli wanna put blusher.. my skin gets terrible ever since the hot weather n the haze starts. sien lo..

Post a Comment