

This is most delicious among all those we ate
This jelly fish thingy too....Taste delicious..
Fried fish skin
Unado Double....I won't recommend it...(if you get what I mean)
Well, at least I got an ice cream...Hehe...Anyhoo, I went to St. Columba concert last Saturday with my mum. Met Afiq, Teh, Elaine and Bian there. The concert was fun to watch and many little mm that I think some of you guys want to drool at. There was a gal singing and dancing ala Jolin Tsai. (sorry no picture! :p) Haha. Anyway, I was unable to take much pictures anyway because it was very dark inside. But I got a couple of pictures here...

Some martial art performance

Some duets..
This is St. Columba primary school's choir. That little boy sang 'I had a dream' and I could hear people murmuring commenting how cute that little boy is. Haha..
The concert ended around 10.30+ pm. My mum and I went to have supper of porridge and cha kueh before heading home.

Some duets..
This is St. Columba primary school's choir. That little boy sang 'I had a dream' and I could hear people murmuring commenting how cute that little boy is. Haha..The concert ended around 10.30+ pm. My mum and I went to have supper of porridge and cha kueh before heading home.
That's the update for now...再见 :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment