Like I said earlier this afternoon, I was fcking sien. Till now I still feel the same. The fact that I learnt new thing today is not making my mood any better. Only awhile. I learnt to extract audio from youtube which was very new thing to me (yeah I know, sound so naïve right?) but yeah it is a new thing for me.
Arrrgggh…. Feel like there is something I could do to get this frustration of my chest but I do not know how. I know what my frustration is but there is nothing I can do about it. Cause if I said it, it would make it sound as if I’m forcing something to happen and it won’t happen (I just know). It will turn out worse. I’ll keep my mouth shut better! I feel like scolding a lot of @#$%^%@#&%$# right now! Arrrgghhhh!

0 comments:
Post a Comment