Sunday, June 14, 2009

Is there a time.....?

Is there a time when you look at someone and straight away you knew something is not right? Something that make you feel it is not ok?

Is there a time when you see someone you cared about is suffering all by themselves and you could do nothing but just sit there watching them suffer on?

Is there a time when you tried to help but your ways are not right and helpful to the person you are trying to help?

Is there a time when you just want to leave everything behind and start anew?

Those eyes tell me that you are not happy. Those eyes tell me that you are suffering. Those eyes give me saddest feeling ever. How can I look at you, into those eyes and try to tell you that everything is going to be ok? That I'll be with you through all those times. I cannot promise that luck will come pouring down on you when you needed it the most because those things only come when you least expected it. I could not promise you anything nor can i help you with your sufferings. At times I do think myself as the major suffering of yours. I am burden to you. If only things were different.... Then we will be back to where we first began...the time when things were easier and happier times... I really miss those times with you.

Right now, I could only hope for the best to happen....

This song was from my dear...I think it changes now..

0 comments:

Post a Comment