Thursday, June 11, 2009

2 down...2 more to go..

Just finished my hrm paper today. Yesterday was finance 201. Happy i went to finance revision class although my heart wasn't in it at that time. >.< My lecturer was "unhelpful" but when the exam come out..exact same questions. MCQ only. but it was enough to secure me with 20 marks. haha. I need 30 marks to pass my Finance. SO she is helpful afterall. LOL. HRM was ok ok nia. Can pass but I was aiming for a D or HD. Hopefully. Hee!~

My EIB and Economics Macro is next week and I guess i still got time to do my revision. I haven't started anything yet and I planned on starting tonight but blogging and FB-ing get the best of me. Haha.

So yeah...Good luck to all those having exam at the moment or will be soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment