Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun fair 18.06.2009

Yesterday night dear and I went to the UK Fun Fair. The entry fee is only RM2 per adult. It was relatively small as compared to the ones in Kuching according to dear. Haha. Anyway, it has been a long time since I went to a fun fair. There are few fun fairs and circus tours in Miri for the past few years but I did not get the chance to go but now I got my chance. There were not many people there since the fun fairs started 2 weeks back if I not mistaken. Could understand why there are not many people there. We started looking around for what games we could play. The most obvious thing you could see even from afar is the huge Ferris wheel. Then there was the bumper car, shooting games, darts game, ghost train, the twister thingy (I don’t know how to call it) and there are few more fun looking games which I seriously do not know how to call those. Haha. Noob.

So the first thing we did was buy some token which cost RM2 each. Then we played bumper car. Dear insisted I drive. I got so nervous cause in real life I have not been driving for over one years plus. I know even kids can play and do not need any special skills. But I am nervous! So we started playing and it was fun. Dear occasionally have to help control the steering wheels because my skills suck. We eventually get bumped and we bumped other people. It was fun, although I sustain some “injuries” after bumping into another car. Haha.

Then we move on to another game which was that twister thingy. It looks fun at first and we got chance to camwhore a while. Haha. I did not know it will be that bad until the twister started to spin. Then my regret conscience starts kicking in. What have I gotten myself into? I started to feel dizzy and I feel like vomiting. As the twister spinning faster, I could help but to hold on to dear’s hand tightly. Really TIGHT. The ride was very bumpy. Oh have I mention, there was only 5 people in that twister at that time. So I guess the 5 of us was screaming and yelling. Dear was the one screaming and yelling the most. Haha. Then, the embarrassing part comes. The twister stop and I was relieved. NOT. I feel dizzy all over and could not even stand up. Dear have to help me up and bring me to sit at the side. Then dear suggest I go to boulevard to use the wash room. Then we went there and then seriously I vomited. Sia Soi! Lol. Dear even have to buy me some medication to relieve my condition.

When I got better, we went back to the fun fair. We played games like rolling the ping pong ball into some numbered slots. Then the sum of the numbers indicate whether you won a prize o not. We got nothing. Then we played throw some ring to bottles that game. We got nothing too. Haha. Not our luck huh? But I get to keep a coin from the fun fair as a remembrance J Then I guess that what we did there. We do not have much time to play all of it and some of it was really pricey like the Ferris wheel cost 3 token per person (RM6). Overall, it was fun but it is not that pricey for the games it would have been better. J Thank you dear for bringing to enjoy and have fun. Love u. Here are some pictures for you guys to see.



Me in bumper car




Dear dear want to put peace sign but don't dare make it so obvious..haha


Bao face. Haha.


Dear took a picture of me when I trying to cool off after the twister ride

Bruise on my knee from the bumper ride

Bruise on my arm from the twister and bumper car ride

0 comments:

Post a Comment