Monday, June 1, 2009

new bloggie..

I used to have a blog but then because I was too lazy to do anything to it so I deleted it..but here I am again starting new blog because my dear started one so i guess i should too and there are things in my life that I wish I could share at times. Plus for those who really knew me, you know me well that i am "confined" in my own world to the point I am practically clueless of the world around me. So that is why blog does not appeal to me. But anyway, to start my new blog, i tot of sharing pic of me in my new haircut. Many people were surprised to see me cut my hair really short. LOL. But to me it is good as this shows that i am versatile.

NOT...

To be honest, it was a thing i did as an experiment. And it turns out to be good. Well, at least i liked it. So yeah, here are some pictures for you all to see.


End of Nov


somewhere in April / March

Somewhere mid of April

Last week


This is the latest one...with me looking like a panda. Dark circles.


Probably it is due to lack of sleep and high level of stress. All because of the stupid final coming up. next week. The whole School of Business students probably will die of stress by the end of this week, nevermind next week. (not that i am cursing you guys ah, you'll agree with me if you are taking finance 201 and Eco 101 this sem) SIENZZZ... I am giving excuses, am I? haha. I should be studying my ass off right now but here I am blogging for my new blog. I guess I am way more excited about this blog than my finals. blek!

0 comments:

Post a Comment