Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Modification/Sale

Well, if you guys have noticed, I have changed my blog background several times now and I still have not found the one I truly like. Modification of my blog that went unsuccessful :/ Plus, the link list is not available at the moment so very sorry for any inconvenience caused. I had tried several websites' templates but either they are not user-friendly or there is something wrong with the code. !@#$%^&*. But please bear with me and I'll get it done as soon as possible :) I mean I'll make up my mind fast! LoL!.

Anyway, I have been cleaning my closet few days back and have found tons of clothes that I hardly wore or never wore them before. Some tailored-made and some bought long time ago. I planned on putting it here in my blog so if anyone of you guys interested can let me know. We'll do online shopping here. :) Most of the clothes I can hardly fit into *meaning I'm getting fatter/rounder/broader and etc* I only have taken a few pictures and the rest I'll post it up later this week. *If I can* There are some clothes that I have plans to modify them but then again I'm lazy. Haha. We'll see when my creative mood starts kicking in.

Asymmetrical shirt (wore once)
(suitable for big size S or size M)

Black blouse (never wore)
(suitable for size M)



White Blouse (wore once)
(suitable for big size S or size M)

Details on the blouse

Tailored made sleeveless blouse (never wore)
(suitable for big size S or size M)*sorry I did not iron the blouse*

Details on the blouse

White formal blouse (never wore)
(suitable for size M or L)

Blue shirt (wore several times)
(suitable for big size S or size M)

These are a few pictures I have taken. Still got plenty more I have not. Let me know which one you are interested in and we can negotiate :) sound formal la.. LOL...

0 comments:

Post a Comment