
I just had my wisdom tooth pulled out two days ago. I have been experiencing pain with that tooth on and off for the past few years. So I thought it would be better to have it pull out rather than having pain that way. Now good news is, the tooth was pulled out within less than 15 minutes after meeting my dentist. Bad news is, I'm still having pain now, even after two days and chowing down painkillers. @#$%^&*. At first is headache and neck pain and non stop bleeding for the first 6-7 hrs after extraction. Then bleeding stopped but not the headache and neck pain. I have to endured eating porridge with a hint of blood with every mouthful of porridge. I'm becoming vampire/cannibal. -.-"
Till today, I still have the headache and I get sore throat as well. Well at least the bleeding stopped but I still get bloody taste in my mouth every now and then. What the hell?!
It's becoming unbearable. Arghhhh~
My result is coming out pretty soon. Probably Tuesday night I will know the results to my hard work. Keep my fingers crossed that my results will be good! All da best people!

0 comments:
Post a Comment