Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's holiday!

Yipeeee! Finally my holiday is here. Haha. Yesh... I finish my exam yesterday afternoon. Well, I really did tried my best in studying and hopefully everything will turn out well. I enrolled for summer course next year. Starting January next year. I don't know if enrolling for that unit is my best choice but then again, I do not have much choice cause the rest are fully enrolled. Guess it's just not my luck ei?

Anyway, I'm into online clothes lately. I found out that some of the clothes are really cheap and worth buying. Just that, there are several things I'm not sure I'm willing to risk. I'm a risk averse person. LOL. *Have been seeing that word alot when I'm doing my revision with finance and Asian Management* Well, I found several clothes I like. I asked for the price already, it's cheap but then I'm worried when will I get all those kind of things, how safe is it... Hm...maybe I worried too much...but till then, we'll see how it goes.. Maybe I'll get it and maybe I do not...
Tell me what you guys think...Should I or should I not??

I really like this one and only cost RM25 including postage


This only cost RM29 but the grey one out of stock

I like this blue jacket a lot..but also out of stock..

This is also not bad o since the one I like is out of stock...cost RM32

All these clothes I got it from here...A and B


So Should I??

3 comments:

Ms.NiCo said...

hey hey.. i bought a few from online too.. but diff web of coz.. reasonable price as well.. it's quite safe for the website i ordered from.. n the quality is not tat bad as well.. well.. of coz buy more then it's more worth the postage fee..

GeraldyN said...

hey, i turn down the offer cos she told me size which I thought could not be right for me. But maybe next time I'll find the right one:) Any good seller to recommend?

Ms.NiCo said...

haha.. okay.. try www.kachfashion.com
quality good, reasonable price, me n both my sisters bought from this website for a few times oledi, satisfy with what we bought..

Post a Comment