Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Christmas ISNT Christmas...

Exam is coming up soon. I'm dreading to study everyday but yet again.. it's MUST. I want to graduate ASAP. Cause lately I realised studying isnt my thing lately.. Yes, I can do well if I put HIGH level of effort into it but I also realised that it is giving me a lot of stress.

Christmas isnt here till about a month plus but already shopping malls are putting on christmas songs...Haih...Put me in aweful mood only. Yes, I know..Christmas songs are meant to be merry and happy all that but I'm feeling very sad. Christmas songs bring back a lot of memories. I MISS Kuching ALOT!~ Cos usually I spend my Christmas in Kuching. To add more to my sadness, I'm not even sure about my trip to Kuching end of this year. Well, you get my meaning..

Dear is working very hard lately. Long hours of working. I think dear is feeling very tired each time he reached home everyday. I really missed him dearly :(


Oh well, random thoughts...Ignore me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment