At last I got my beloved bracelet back. I've sent it for re-platting nearly 2 months back and was told to get it back within 2 weeks. But then I haven't got it back till today. I went in to check whether it had arrived or not but was told not yet at first. Then I got pretty furious and said that I wanted my bracelet back by next week, regardless it is done or not. *I guess my "threatening" works*. I walked out of the shop after that only to find the salesgirl came after me and showed me a bracelet. My bracelet has arrived safely after all. But in fact I'm not angry or anything but just relieved that I got back my bracelet after all these time. I really miss it alot. It was a birthday present from my dear dear and yes..it is important.
Looks shiny and new :) Love it...
Christmas is getting near now and I am getting anxious about planning my trip to kuching in December. Pray for me that I can go there to see my dear dear:) I want to celebrate my Christmas and new year there. Hopefully...
To everyone, I guess holiday time is around the corner. For those who will be having exam good luck to you guys! and for those who just finished their exam (ie: me :P) Happy holidays and see you guys again soon:)

0 comments:
Post a Comment