Tuesday, October 27, 2009

updates~~

I have been busy for these few days. With family and some assignment here and there. Very exhausted in a way. Haha. Hopefully I don't overworked myself before the final exams which is coming in 2 weeks time. Wish me luck guys!~ I think I really a lot of luck to get through this stage. :-/ For my friends who did not do well in their assignments or mid sem, do not worry too much. Do your best in the finals and I am sure you will do well. I wish you guys the very best of luck!:D
But considering the final exam is very near, I am still procastinating. Not doing what I should although I DO have the intention to study. Blek! However, I still managed to finished all my assignments and tutorial work in the midst of all the maddness. *I am lazy to elaborate more about my study life. Pathetic.*Anyway, I have been keeping myself occupied with FB's game. CafeWorld, Farmville, BarnBuddy and HappyAquarium. Fun eh...I played for my dear dear also cause he started working already and do not have time for the game. Haha. So I am VERY BUSY...BUSY MAIN GAME~~:D

Anyway, my mum's birthday is just last monday. I am very lazy to blog about it but then again because I do not have anything to blog now about then I guess blogging about the birthday would be nice. :) My dad's birthday is in October as well.. A lot of people actually.. My dear dear's dad, my dad, Sylvia (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU - I am not too late to post my shoutout here right? hehe) and my mum. Hm...I think that's about it..*I did not missed out anyone did I? But if I did, sorry!*

We took my mum to a dinner at DeliFrance and lunch at Pizza Hut courtesy of my brother. Lol. It was a nice meal and we enjoyed it. My mum had her birthday cake, given by a little girl who had the same birthday as my mum. They gave each other presents every year on their birthday... Cute aint it? hehe.. The girl is in Primary 1 o 2 if I am not mistaken. I bought my mum a bracelet which looks nice but doesnt cost me a fortune :) Show you guys some picture in the moment.

Our food...Yummy!~



Cherry in my drink!

My mum's cake...You guys can see the wordings? -Happy Birthday Auntie Helen- *cute*

My mum making wishes... Haha..*happy nyer*

Mummy and I.. There is one clearer picture but I refuse to put. My arm looks huge -.-""

Hm...what else to blog about.. oh ya, I had my presentation last Thursday and our lecturer said we did a great job. HEH!~ then we had a short tutorial after that where I wasn't paying attention as usual and I found this great interest in KIWI. Not that green coloured edible kiwi or jenjen's Kiwi. But a non-alive hairy KIWI all the way from New Zealand. Haha. It belonged to Karen and I always torture and bully that KIWI during the class when I am bored. wakaka!~ There are some pictures in my FB taken before and after the presentation.

Karen secretly took this picture of me... -.-"

Okie dokie.. I'd better get back to my revision... oh wait...I mean my GAME...LOL. Have a great week everyone :D

I MISS MY DEAR DEAR VERY VERY MUCH! *HUGS*

0 comments:

Post a Comment