Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More food :)

Last weekend, I went to Bintang Megamall with my mum. We tried this at a small booth opposite Apple Donut. Taste Better with green and red deco.

on the left is, honeydew ice cream and the right is durian ice cream


Durian puff

My verdict: The ice cream is nice and smooth. Yummy! The durian ice cream had a very strong taste of the fruit. So is the honey dew. For the durian puff, the inside was completely "durian". It felt as if i'm eating the real durian. Haha. It's good for people who like the taste of durian alot. It is not that expensive as the durian puff cost about Rm5 for 6 pieces while the ice cream cost Rm3.30 if i'm not mistaken. There are also a few more flavours to chose from. :)

Besides that, Delifrance had opened their business in Curtin recently. My friends and I had went over to try and here's my verdict.


I ordered spaghetti forrestier. Not nice....because..I also could not explain. Probably I do not like how it taste.. Blant taste.. Tasteless. Haha...but I tried another dish on a second trip with Karen. I ordered chilli lamb spaghetti and it is much better. However, it is not possible to always indulge in good food everyweek when the price is quite expensive for a student. For me at least. Lol...

0 comments:

Post a Comment