Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Mid Autumn Festival!

It's mooncake festival again! I would like to wish everyone happy mid autumn festival! Bet you guys are playing with laterns now. Haha. Or maybe you guys could be celebrating the festival - my style. I went to a friend's wedding dinner. Will show you guys some pictures from it later. I only took one picture at the wedding because my phone camera kinda sucky, so I do not want to take any pictures. I just went on eating and took pictures upon reaching home. Vain.. I know. Haha.. some pictures now..

the shoe from primavera. cost RM34.50 only after 50% discount

the dress. bought for sometime ago...

me....

the stage.. the cake was very cool and pretty.. *too bad the picture is not clear

Oh, now then i realise. No pictures of the happy couple. Haha. I guess I'll upload it if I do get the pictures. Anyway, congratulations to Klaus and Elaine on their wedding. :)


Before ending the post...let me share something with you... hehe...

the classic mooncake

the mickey and minnie mouse mooncake

the butt mooncakes...

the handphone mooncake


the makeup mooncake...so pretty...:)

the piggy mooncake

for my dear dear de mooncake... I HEART you <3

Have a great mid autumn festival people! :)

2 comments:

Ren Ren said...

leng lui..so sexy le u~ haha, btw the mooncake sooo nice...feel like wanna eat all of them..lolz..

GeraldyN said...

haha..where got sexy ler? haha. Really? but in Miri dun have so nice one mooncake ler. if got we go eat together :)hehe..

Post a Comment