Had not post up anything lately cos my life revolves around studies, mid sem test and all those shit. To be honest I started thinking whether i chose the right course or not. I think i regreted every bit of it. I'm seriously not smart enough to handle it. I had my finance 212 mid semester test this morning and I had some sort of sudden emptiness up in my head. I forgot most the things I learnt. I do not even know what I was doing in there. I panicked and I remember writing the most silliest and shortest answer ever. Everyone around me was writing "long answer" and poking at their calculators at some figures that I do not even understand.
Somehow I guess I was the only to blame cos I had not prepared enough for it eventhough I had the time. *sigh*
I thought this would give me some peace of mind but...it doesn't. So there goes my week free thinking about what went wrong and what I could have done.
Anyway, happy holidays people! Hope you had a great one:)
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- GeraldyN
- I wont write alot but i think i will post up mostly are pictures and songs. haha. so enjoy. sometimes pictures and videos work much better than words...:)
1 comments:
dyn..dun worry...jz moving on with wat u have chosen..there is no medicine call "regretted" in this world..wat u can do is jz face it cheerfully.. :D
Post a Comment