After 30 minutes in the oven...My brother rate it 8/10....hehe not bad ler for my 2nd attempt making lasagna..
This is another version of baked pasta...but it's not edible. Hard as rock...lol. My bad.. I did not put enough sauce to cover the pasta before baking it.
This one is cheese/mushroom/turkey ham/crabstick omelet
I could have taken pictures of how I do it but then I'm the only person cooking it, so I do not have the time to take picture and cook at the same time. Well, I could but I was lazy...Hehe... Now I am wondering if I should post up the recipe here? I'll just post the spaghetti bolognaise recipe first since I had it in my computer right now. Haha. Try it if you're in the food to try something new. I'll post the lasagna recipe here soon. Enjoy:)
Spaghetti Bolognaise
Ingredients A:
Carrot (cut into cubes)
Celery (cut into small pieces)
Button mushroom (cut into small pieces)
1or 2 onion (diced)
3 or 4 cloves of garlic (diced)
3 or 5 Tomatoes (boiled whole and skin peeled off)
Ingredient B:
Italian herbs/ Mixed Herbs (1 1/2 teaspoon)
Basil (2 teaspoon)
Chicken stock (1 cube)
Salt and pepper to taste
Cheddar cheese/ parmesan cheese (grated)
Pasta (Lasagna Sheet)
Tomato paste
Olive oil
Minced beef (approx. 50g person)
Steps:
- Boil water with a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of oil. When the water start bubbling, put in the pasta and cook it for 10 minutes or so, till the pasta is cooked. Drain and put aside.
- Put 2 tablespoon olive oil into preheated pan over medium fire. Put in garlic and onion, cook until the onion is soften.
- Put in minced beef and cook till the meat is cooked (meat doesn’t look red anymore).
- Add in carrot and celery and cook for 5 minutes o so. Then, add in the tomato paste and mix well.
- Put in the button mushroom then mix well.
- Cover the lid and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Crush the tomatoes with hand and put in (make sure the crushed tomatoes not very big pieces). Mix well. Cover lid and let it cook for another 10 minutes or till the carrot is slightly soft.
- Add in ingredients B. Mix well. Let it boil for another 5 minutes under low fire. Once it is boiled, it is ready.
p/s: for ingredient B, it is up to you how much u want to put in. as long as it gives the taste that u wanted ;)


2 comments:
oh yea, suppose to ask u this long time ago, just want to know does the microwaves works the same as the oven? coz my house oven spoil already. hehe..
microwaves? erm..it depends on which type of microwave u have. U try read the manual of the microwave and c if it has the function for baking.
Post a Comment