The makeup products that I'm using are not exactly those really expensive ones but rather affordable. *I think* You can give it a try and practice makes perfect...I've been practicing with cheaper products first because I think it is best that I do not feel wasted as with more expensive products. You know what I mean? haha.
As you can see, there is not anything posh about the products I use rather just ordinary brand. In my opinion, it is not necessary to use expensive products. As long as it works for your skin and it looks good, I guess that is all that matters.
Silkygirl palette. I get the green one because I like green and I do not have any green eye shadow.
Bought this set in Watson. Just some unknown brand called the Color Institute. I have been using this palette set for quite some time now. It is good for practicing. This set has eyeshadow, creme eyeshadow, lip gloss, eye liner powder and blush.
I took this picture with my eyes closed because originally I tend to take it with my eyes open rather than closing my eye but then I looked cross eyed because I need put the phone camera quite close to my face. *I look funnny, I know~* As you can see, there is a flow of dark to lightest shade of green and I'm using liquid liner. Not easy though using the liquid liner because I have shaky hands
The result...It is a "thicker" makeup than I would normally wear but it's worth a try and suitable for going night events. Love it:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment