Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Results are out!

Alrighty..so my results are out. I'm not sure whether I am happy with it or be upset with it. I passed all but one of my unit's requirement to pass is to pass in my finals. The problem is overall marks I passed but for my finals I did not. So did I actually passed the unit? I'm not so sure. My friends and my brother said I did. Well, I really hope so... But thanks to Amy and ah Q for helping me to check my results last night. Congrats to both of you :)

To be honest, at the corner of my mind, I still think about the results and how it would affect my studies. The fact that it was a finance unit. The results did pulled down my confidence in the whole finance major thing. I'm worried. To add more to that, I took another finance unit for my summer course which is going to begin in January. Within these 2 weeks, I need to settle those things in Curtin and be done with it.

By the way, I'm going to Kuching with my mum next week. I guess that's the only thing that I could look forward to. With all these chaos around me right now, it would be great to escape for awhile but then to come back and face the reality really turns me off. I'm facing a lot of dilemma right now actually. Everything around me seems have a lot of problems. My studies, my family and financial wise.

It's a process of growing up. I think it does not matter that I face the problems now o later in life. I still have to go on. Life goes on and decision has to be made. Just that I am worried about those decision and how it would affect me and others. I realize I have created some form of resentment in my heart for the past few months. I feel so hopeless at times. I avoided many things to keep myself out of problem. The thing is, the more I avoid, the more problems come looking for me. It is tough to keep myself in check. Sometimes I could feel that I am losing myself in the process of growing and becoming a person that is not me at all.

I'm hoping to find my way back soon enough....

0 comments:

Post a Comment