I have watched Avatar 3D and Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 in MBO The Spring Kuching. I have to admit, the cinema is WAYYYY better than Miri's. MBO is very nicely built and arranged? I don't know how to put it but if you have the chance to go Kuching, see it for yourself :) I went for both movies with dear dear. Btw, I even bumped into Steph at the Spring. LoL. *Steph, if you are reading this, I am really sorry for not meeting up with you during this trip but I promise I'll catch up with you in my next trip. Hugss babe! *
Mummy and I on the way to Kuching
Dear dear brought mummy and I to a Japanese cuisine in Crowne Plaza. Very yummy indeed. The Glazed Pork and Chicken. I couldn't remember the exact dish name.
This is the fish dish. Not really tasty as compared to the pork and chicken though. Haha.
My korean mee with kimchi...first time eating Korean dish.. Haha. Not bad..
The view from the couple seat in MBO
Honestly speaking, I kinda like everything about Kuching now. Haha. I'll post up some more pictures when I got them from my dear dear...There are so many dinners and gatherings with my relatives that I lost count. My mum also met up with dear dear's parents and family. We have lunch together to celebrate winter soltice celebration one day in advance. Too bad, Chia Yin is not here. My mum have been saying that she have not met with her yet. We also have 2 more dinners together where one of it dear dear's mum and I cooked. I made my mum's specialty which is the assam chicken. Haha. Anyway, I did very few shopping for myself. I only managed to buy a Padini T shirt, 4 shorts (which cost me only 30 for 1 pair) and a skinny jeans. I practically felt 'stabbed' when I realise that skinny jeans only cost me RM43 after discount. The quality is nearly the same as the one I bought in KL which cost me Rm99.90. No discount. !@#$%^&* But nevermind, now I know where to get cheap jeans and certainly it is not in Miri or KL. HPMH!
Summer course starting next week. I'm pretty nervous about everything. The lecturer, the tutorials, the assignments and the exams. Can't believe it is so soon that I'm starting all over again...But the sooner I get this over with, the sooner I'll graduate and bye bye studies! hehehe.....

0 comments:
Post a Comment