Sunday, October 18, 2009

A day...

It has been few weeks since i blogged. Haha. Anyway, short update here. Yesterday I went to an event organised by the Rotaract Club with Karen. It was "A day with the PDK". It was just coincidence that a fren of mine asked me to join and so I did. We watched "Bee Movie" with the children and played several games to entertain them. We also brought them around the campus which I have to admit, Curtin infrastructures need to be further improved for the convenience of the disabled people. Anyway, I had a great time with the children and I do look forward for a next event as such. :)
Ian and Victor practicing Tang Soo Do.. LoL!

After the event, Karen and I went to town. Originally, we planned to go shopping complexes but in the end we went to tanjung. We sat down and talked for hours. How we met, how we grew closer, it is still very much a mystery till today. Haha. She would agree with me on this. :) We shared alot of things in common and I guess that is what makes it easier to talk to. We shared our thoughts and opinion on things and advise to one another. Which is funny! Erhemmmm~~

Take 1

Take 2



We took alot of picture actually but some really cannot be used. Cos either the hair is not right or the face is not right. HaHa!


After that, we had dinner together at opposite Jing Wood Cafe eating claypot rice and spent the night at Bintang Megamall. We went window-shopping and we bought cakes from Secret Recipe before heading home. Haha. I bought choco mud cake which was recommended by my dear dear. He said it was nice and it is! hehe...Wish dear dear was around to share the cake o!


The cake...finish in less than 5 minutes after I brought it home...and I only took one bite...


I'll end this post with...this
I miss you, my dear dear.

1 comments:

Ren Ren said...

dyndyn..i reli fainted when i saw u wrote what we had done yesterday in ur blog le..hahaha...almost everything except the content we gossiping ho~ :D i reli reli feel happy to have wonderful moment with u.. :D hope to have it again n again..lolz

Post a Comment