Sunday, July 19, 2009

New resolution...

I have new resolution in my life recently...


Number 1: Lose weight to 50kg(or somewhere there :P)


Number 2: Have clearer and better skin.


I have embarked on new products to help me achieve that. The products are from Melilea. Not sure if you have heard about it but I want to introduce you guys to products which I think can be useful if you have the intention to lose weight or improve your skin condition without the use of chemicals.

Firstly is the Organic Health drink which can be mixed with Soya bean and Apple Orchard to help promote elimination of toxin in the body.

Secondly is Progene which is to help promote better skin.

Thirdly is the botanical skin care set. (very macam macam one to use. LoL)

Lastly is the ATS (Advanced Toning System) set -this one lagi macam and if use wrongly will kena electrocuted one

So far I’m using these things for about one month plus now. So hopefully this works.. Haha… On top of all this, I took up jogging every day for about a week now. Wish me luck yeah? I’ll update you guys on my progress. If you guys are interested in these things, feel free to ask me or can visit this site.

On the contrary, even though I said to lose weight, I have indulged in some good stuff.... ehem...let me show you.

Ferrero chocolate Dear bought for my mum which ehem...... ieatafew...ehem

this i believe...introduction is not necessary..haha

Pizza!! My favourite...haha.

That is why losing weight for me is hard... Too much temptation. haha.

Oh ya, Dear had blog about our trip and so far, dear managed to blog about Langkawi trip only. Haha. You can have a look at his blog to have a look. It brought many funny and happy moments into my memory.

Plus I still have several pictures that I forgot to post up. So here goes...

This is the dress that I said I bought in Langkawi. Only cost me RM 35. Haha.

This a t-shirt Dear's parent bought for me from Korea

And this nail clipper too. This is couple nail clipper. Dear got the boy one. I got the girl one. :)

This picture I really LOVE....Sweet right??????? *blushing*

This one is yesterday, dear hurt his finger while closing car door... Poor dear dear. Dear get well soon o. JoJo car got evil....must be careful next time if got follow his car. LOL

Okla I think this post is long enought ba? haha...now I want go watch the Mummy 3 staring Brendan Frasier and Jet Li on HBO. haha. Here's one song Dear intro to me de. I like it and I hope you like it too.



Till then..have a great week ahead..:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment