Saturday, July 11, 2009

Back to reality....

Went on a vacation with dear and my mum from the 3rd till the 8th of July. We went to Langkawi for 2 nights then to KL for 3 nights.

I had a great time but I was exhausted by the end of the trip. It was a very worthwhile trip and I really wish it would not have to end. If you only knew how happy I was during the trip being with the one I loved the most :) I do not have most of the pictures here with me. It is with dear and there are massive number of pictures, so I will upload and blog about it when I got them. Not so soon though, so be patient yeah? :) But I have a few here taken with my phone.

Lion Fish from Underwater World, Langkawi

This cute mammal is very cute too. Also at Underwater World, Langkawi

Corals taken from the Underwater World, Langkawi

Cute jellyfish from Underwater World, Langkawi

I bought this new perfume at Langkawi too :)

Dear bought this for me to go with a dress I bought :) (I'll take pic of it later)

Dear bought this for me too, together with his sunglasses. His was Rayban and mine was Bvlgari.

Anyway those were the happy times.

Coming back to Miri is dreadful because I have to face the reality. I'm really pissed off actually. Being away from Miri and reality really did gives me some sense of happiness and freedom to do anything I wanted to. I felt happier being away, I wonder if it felt the same if I'm away for long. I do not miss Miri at all.

Now my timetable clashes, I have to do something about it. I hate studying here. The policy sucks, the environment sucks and everything is not right! People are treating me cold...colder. I really dread living everyday. How I wish i do not have to wake up tommorow and face the truth.

Money and more money problem. What is it with everyone and money? When they have more money they can do whatever they want and they are happy? Making people feel like they worth nothing. Should I look up to those people for inspiration to succeed? I watched 13 going on 30 few nights back. (You can watch that if you had the same problem as I do) I wonder to myself, what if I got whatever I wished for, would I be happy? Beautiful, successful and rich. If you watched the movie, she has no family, no true friends and she did awful things to other people and worst still she lost her sense of herself. The sad thing is she has to lose the only person who understands her the most and watching him to get married with other girl would certainly kill anyone even the most cold hearted person. But the story ends with happy ending. The good side is, that is just a movie. In reality, you cannot undo such damage. Many people would say that they do not regret anything that had happened in their lives because if mistakes do not happen but how would they know it is a mistake? You know for sure chances are not always there for you. So how do you learn from it? Is it too late?

It is always easier said than done...I really want to go back to last weekend at Langkawi. I really do.

1 comments:

SyL Regina said...

Hey hey,havent heard from you in awhile. About the money thing, you reminds me of my post :) Mistakes in life do happen and if weren't mistakes occured, we wouldn't learn from it. Now matter what, we still can't run away from reality. Even we run till the end of the earth, it's still there. We must face them bravely and with Him up there guilding us. Listen to this song by Tenth Avenue North- Hold my heart. My blog got the song too. Take care kay? hope to chat with you. miss you xoxo

Post a Comment