Anyway, I told my mum and she asked me to buy a new one to replace MoMo so MiMi would not be alone. Here it is... I chose this one because its fins are similar to MiMi's. The colour is still blue..
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
MoMo
MoMo had officially died today. I did not expect it but then again it happened. So whatever happened to it, I really don't know. I only realized that it is dead around noon today before going for lunch with my mum. I hope it is by far not my fault. *No pic of the dead fish - I have to respect it i guess*
Anyway, I told my mum and she asked me to buy a new one to replace MoMo so MiMi would not be alone. Here it is... I chose this one because its fins are similar to MiMi's. The colour is still blue..

Anyway, I told my mum and she asked me to buy a new one to replace MoMo so MiMi would not be alone. Here it is... I chose this one because its fins are similar to MiMi's. The colour is still blue..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- GeraldyN
- I wont write alot but i think i will post up mostly are pictures and songs. haha. so enjoy. sometimes pictures and videos work much better than words...:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment