Monday, August 9, 2010

random...

I hadn't post anything for quite sometimes. This post is going to to messy and random cause I'm so blur at the moment so bear with me yeah? :P Was kinda busy with work lately. Plus dear came to Miri to visit me for few days. I enjoyed every moment I spent with him. I really miss having him around. It definitely felt different with him around. We went to Batu Niah and we finally went for buffet that we had been talking about. Writing this is starting to get me all teary eyes. I really wish you were here dear... *sorry bout getting all emo but yeah I am emo at the moment*

If you keep up with my facebook, I did promoter work for maxis during the PC fair in Miri. Met many friends and I really had a great time working. They were a bunch of funny people and I am glad I signed up for it :) I also did some volunteer work for St. Co concert few days back for the weekend. They had fashion show and I was among a people that helped the models changed their clothes. Pretty hectic stuff but yet had glad that I was able to help. I met with several ex school mates there. Had not met them for a long time and we did a a short catch up session at Sajian Warisan after the concert.

Classes started last week and time flies really slow. I really do not have the mood to discuss about my studies although yes, I am glad that I passed all units last semester. I only had 3 units left to graduate. I wonder where I would be 4-5 months from now. *haih* Heavy stuff to think about.

Originally I was happy and wanting to post picture of me wearing contact lens. I do not have eye sight problem but I just wear it to make my eyes bigger. I liked the effects :).....I might get other colour the next time around. It is not really expensive also with RM40 lasting for 3 months. I won't be wearing it to classes but maybe for other occasion like dinner or something. Plus I got my hair dyed...
messy hair...haha


See the difference?? My eyes are bigger...KAwaii~~~ LOL

and yeah.... my new bag from espirit.. I'm liking it :)

then come the bad news, my dear dear gave me his old SE phone to use and all of the sudden the keypad gone nuts and wouldn't function at all. Guess I do not have luck ei? I might get it fixed these few days. Hopefully it's not expensive though :-/ if not my salary will direct gone to fixing the phone..

That's all for now.... till then, have a great week ahead :) Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment