So in May alone I went Kuching twice. First is for my cousin, Verona's wedding. I really enjoyed myself there and I got the chance becoming the bridesmaid although not the maid of honour. I was glad that finally I got the chance to see one of my many cousin's wedding and had first hand experiencing it. So I hope there are more to come.. maybe not my cousin's but my friends'. Haha. *I'm hinting you guys wink*
Anyway, congratulation to Nana and Fred. Wish both of you a happy beginning of new chapter of your life.
I went Kuching for about 5 days and during that time I got the chance to spend some quality time with my dear dear. He took off days to bring me around Kuching and we had enjoyable day there. Went to the beach and went for movies. He even brought me to eat my favourite ojian. Not bad. This was really an opportunity for us because we had not got much time spend together other than on the phone. I really missed him alot. So it was really a great way to meet him. Thank you dear for everything. I love you! *muaks*
Few days after I came back from Kuching, came the unexpected news that my grandmother had passed away. My family and I were shocked by the news but yet are happy for her that she no longer suffer as she was bed ridden for several months before. Thanks for the prayers and thoughts that you guys might given her. After I came back from the funeral, I had start revising for my finals. It was pretty intense studying cos I need to catch whatever topics that I had left out during the semester - that means all the topic cause I am a very lazy and unorganise person when it comes to studying. Haha. So after the final exam, my friends and I had organised farewell celebration for Karen and Casey. On separate occasion though.
During these few years, I can finally found few friends that I had fun hanging out with (you know who you are :D) It has been a while since I actually felt that way. It was really fun being around those girls. They had been a source of inspiration for me that I should not lose hope in friendship when I encountered unexpected challenges. Eventhough sometimes we felt unhappy with certain decisions made but we got over it soon enough and we were talking again like nothing had happened. This really felt like true friends. We had many common things and attitude that made us clicked. Although there were distance between us now, I believe we would definitely meet again soon and we would had much fun time again like we had for the past months. It would take along time to summarize what I think about you guys so In short, I will cherished the memories that we had for this short period of time and I am really glad that I had met you girls. I guess I am not the only person who felt the same. :D
I dedicate this song to those girls that made a difference in my life...
Till then, have a great day ahead!~Happy holiday :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment