Thursday, April 8, 2010

MI MO!

Guess what?... I already bought fighting fishes for myself. I named them MiMi and MoMo. I bought MiMi only at first because I decide to keep only one but it seems to be lonely so I buy MoMo to accompany her/him. LoL. I presume fighting fishes are males but it's not wrong to assume it's female right? Since I really don't know its sex...Haha..


MiMi

MoMo

MiMi alone in tank when I'm busy transfering MoMo into the tank

Inside the tank..Pretty ain't??

It's quite easy to take care of them (as long as they are not together fighting) and it's not that expensive too..
MiMi - Rm 3.00
MoMo - Rm 5.80
The Tank - Rm6.80
Fish Food - Rm 1.00


Overall it's only Rm16.60.
I'll post something about them from time to time...Just to let you know how they are doing. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment