As you can see, I'm not exactly the neat and tidy person when it comes to books and notes. I'm messy...My birthday is coming soon. Needless to say, my birthday is not going to be a happy one. My vision is always full of books and my laptop. I think my eyesight is getting worse from constant exposure to my laptop. Is there such thing as eye damage from intensive exposure to laptop? I guess yes...sob sob~
I took some time off tonight to get some rest. This is what I did.. and then blog.

I'm probably going to Kuching later next month for several days. My cousin's wedding. Cannot confirm yet but it seems to be an OK sign from my mum :) I'm happy I get to see my dear dear. He said I must go so that he could bring me out to have fun for few days. Sweet!~~
MiMo are doing great besides shitting a lot and I have to clean the tank very often like every 4 -5 days. Well, I guess I'm ok with that. LoL. Dear dear promised me a golden retriever for my birthday next year. I'm very excited because I really adore dogs especially golden retriever. Dear went to a pet shop today and he took picture of this really adorable dog. Super cute!




0 comments:
Post a Comment