Friday, February 12, 2010

updates updates!

Alright, so I have finished with my summer course. Have been very busy with studying all that. So sorry for the lack of updates.. About my exam, all I can say is "let's hope for the best"... Haha.. You should get what I mean with that...

I have spent the last few days doing spring cleaning for the house and I am dead exhausted...Nearly died... well, ok over exaggerate but yes I am really exhausted. Anyway, it is nearly done now with the kitchen being the last area to clean after my mum made dinner for the 30th, that is tomorrow. After that, I can relax.. happy happy..
In the midst of everything, I found some time to make cookies for my dear dear for valentine's and also Chinese new year. I have sent it over and he told me he likes it a lot :) I have tried several cookies recipes and there were success and failures. haha..have taken some photos of it but I did not upload it into my laptop..sorry cant share the pics with you guys...maybe I will upload it in the next post

* Continue reading if you are interested in makeup stuff...otherwise it will be very very boring things to read.. Haha..

Well, valentine's day is up...what have you gotten for your loved ones? or what will you be doing on that special day??.....I have look through some youtube channels and found few makeup tutorials. I liked it a lot. I specially liked pink and purple coloured look. So here goes...





... simple yet pretty...

But I have one problem though...how to get the eye shadow stayed longer? I know I should use primer for it but in Miri where on earth to get good affordable primer? Cream eyeshadow is not good enough.. I need to find a good primer. Urban Decay Primer Potion and Two Faced Shadow Insurance is really good but it is not available here. Only online and it is kinda expensive. Tell me what solution I have?? LoL...


well, I might need to put this on hold first till I figure out how to get them...:/

Anyway, Valentine's Day and Happy Chinese New Year guys! RaWR~~~

P/s: I got my dear a wallet and belt set from Pierre Cardin for Valentine's. I Love you, my dear *millions hugs and kisses*. I am getting my gift from dear tomorrow. cant wait!~ :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment