My summer result is out today. I got distinction. Haha. I was not expecting that but yes I am glad with that result. My dad even offered to treat me for dinner. :) Having said that, this result marked my "less-one-unit-for-next-semester" dream come true. Congrats to Amy and Pei Sing too- on your results!
As promised, I will upload the pictures of the cookies I made together with my mum during the new year. It took me several hours to make each..
The sesame cookies...it is nice but very difficult to work with
The chocolate chip cookies. My dear likes it a lot :).jpg)
The red version of apricot and apple sauce cookies..
The cornflake cookies that made and sent to dear dear.jpg)
Taro cookies.. I had fun doing the cutouts but the taste of the cookies is disappointing :/
The sultana muffins..I had fun making all these cookies and muffin although it means I have to work late to midnight making it. Most of all, dear dear liked most of the cookies I sent to him. :) happy happy...
Besides that, my cousin had interest in nail art and she did it for me and my mum. Here's the one she did for me..I forgot to take the picture of my mum's.

The outcome is that, I do like it but maybe it is embellished with too many rhinestones that I worry that anytime it might fall off and make everything look ugly. LoL. But I think this had got me inspired and sudden interest in nail art. I did some here...

It is just a practice here because these are fake nails...But I did one for myself and my mum too..
Besides that, my cousin had interest in nail art and she did it for me and my mum. Here's the one she did for me..I forgot to take the picture of my mum's.

The outcome is that, I do like it but maybe it is embellished with too many rhinestones that I worry that anytime it might fall off and make everything look ugly. LoL. But I think this had got me inspired and sudden interest in nail art. I did some here...

It is just a practice here because these are fake nails...But I did one for myself and my mum too..


0 comments:
Post a Comment